Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Is the ICG displaying "astounding hypocrisy" over UKIP?
Posted by: Terry Watson
Date/Time: 04/05/14 12:40:00

*Sigh*

You as well, Vanessa? Okay, I reproduce the article below:-

Is the ICG displaying "astounding hypocrisy" over UKIP?
by Captain Darling » Sun May 04, 2014 1:19 am
There are currently two threads on the Neighbour Net forums relating to UKIP’s decision to field three candidates in Isleworth Ward in this month’s Hounslow borough council elections.

They both centre on allegations made by ICG leader Phil Andrews that the Labour Party has “loaned” candidates to UKIP in order to split what he calls “the protest vote”. If it is true that Labour has collaborated with UKIP then I do not agree with it and I am not willing to defend it. However, I am entitled to defend myself.

ICG Chairman Ian speed has responded to his colleague’s allegations by posting the comment “Robin Taylor – UKIP to the core”. He then compounded this smear by suggesting that I am somehow complicit in the view that “Lenny Henry should emigrate to a black country”, a remark recently made by a former UKIP council candidate in Enfield.

The basis for Ian Speed’s assertion would appear to be the fact that I am a Labour member and am therefore a racist because the Isleworth branch of my party has allegedly conspired with a rival party whose ex-member made the aforementioned remark. (For the record I live in Southall, not Isleworth).

Of all people, the ICG Chairman really shouldn’t try to imply guilt by association. His colleague Phil Andrews was active in far-right organisations for a total of fifteen years. During this time he sustained convictions for violence and drunkenness. Should we infer from this that Ian Speed is a Nazi yob?

More to the point – and this seems to have been almost completely missed in the debate now raging on the Neighbour Net fora – the ICG leader has now admitted that he actually tried to do a deal with UKIP himself, a party he recently referred to as “hard right”. If that is UKIP’s true position on the political axis then might we enquire as to what he thinks he has in common with the party?

Last June I reported on ChiswickChat that Phil Andrews had sought a meeting with Hounslow’s newly-defected UKIP councillors. He responded by calling me a liar yet he has now been forced to concede that he not only did contact the UKIP councillors but that he actually held two meetings with them.

As I predicted, the purpose of the meetings was to try and persuade UKIP not to stand candidates in the ICG target wards of Isleworth and Syon. Given this fact, would it not be fair to conclude that Phil Andrews still sees himself as someone who holds an electoral appeal to people on the hard right? Otherwise, why on earth would he think UKIP poses a threat to his voter base?

During the course of one of the meetings Phil Andrews alleges that UKIP offered him a deal whereby it would field just one candidate in each of Isleworth and Syon wards, leaving the field clear for the ICG to field two (effectively forming a ‘ticket’ of three candidates).

This revelation is quite an eye-opener, for doesn’t UKIP have a policy of not accepting members who had been in the National Front or BNP since 1980? It seems strange that it regards such people as unfit to join the party but okay to do back-room deals with.

Aside from this, there is another important issue: in his account of the meetings Phil Andrews conveniently fails to explain what he brought to the bargaining table. He has already made it clear that he was not willing to do a ‘2 and 1’ candidate deal with UKIP, insisting instead that UKIP must stand aside altogether in order that the ICG would be able to field a full slate of three candidates in both wards.

So precisely what did Phil Andrews offer in return? An assurance that his group shared UKIP’s ideology, perhaps? An offer of campaigning advice and assistance for those wards which UKIP would be contesting (as he gave to the Cranford Independents in return for their endorsement in 2010)? Or maybe a tacit agreement that any successful ICG or UKIP candidates would co-operate in the Hounslow Council chamber after the elections? 

Unlike Phil Andrews I do not have a line of communication to Hounslow’s UKIP councillors, so I am unable to ask them these questions. However, I do think there is something about this affair that has a funny smell to it and as usual the scent surrounding the ICG is particularly unpleasant.

Given the above facts, surely it ill-behoves ICG Chairman Ian Speed to cast aspersions on others in relation to UKIP? Veteran Tory Councillor Barbara Reid, a former ally of the ICG, once lambasted the group for its "astounding hypocrisy". Its behaviour over the UKIP issue would certainly seem to vindicate her words.

Ian Speed’s attack on me was swiftly backed up by another ICG cheerleader in the form of Steve Taylor. For the record Mr Taylor is the primary spokesperson for the Mogden Residents Action Group (which, it just so happens, was co-founded by Phil Andrews).

Steve Taylor used the opportunity to malign me for allegedly keeping “historical archives of quotes from contributors to this forum going back for years and years”. My view about this is simple: there is nothing wrong with quoting people as long as it is done accurately.

It is a fact that Steve Taylor accused the previous government of “looking after foreigners and paving the way for them”, that he described Labour’s education policy as being one of “immigration, immigration, immigration” and that he opined that migrants “suck off our benefits system”. These remarks are far more UKIP-ish in their tone than anything I have ever written.

He further asserts that I have made “sinister boasts” of “I know where you all live”. But the truth is I have never said anything of the sort. His misquotation is presumably a reference to the fact that I once mentioned that he lives in Weavers Close Isleworth. This was an entirely relevant observation given that we were discussing the Mogden sewage works which borders that road. His letters to the local press on this issue have been signed off 'Steve Taylor, Weavers Close Isleworth', so precisely why is it sinister for me to mention this?

Far more sinister is the fact that Steve Taylor has actually called at a previous address of mine in Trinity Road Southall demanding to know my whereabouts. This is quite significant because in the first online post he ever directed at me he indicated that he had things to say to me which are not dull enough for the forum.

The mind truly boggles, for Steve Taylor has on a number of occasions used the forums to call me “sick” and “evil”. Such terminology is usually reserved for murderers, rapists and child abusers yet I’ve had it applied to me on a routine basis simply for being an opponent of the ICG. It is a wholly inappropriate use of a neighbourhood forum.

He has also accused me of “practising onanism in Southole” (notice the deliberate distortion of the word ‘Southall’) yet in his latest attack laughably complains that I refuse to “sit down sensibly and debate face to face”.

Steve Taylor seems to be cut from the same cloth as his ally Phil Andrews, someone who is truly gifted in his ability to direct an array of complimentary terms at a wide range of online opponents (“lying scumbag”, “repulsive arse”, “parasite”, “demented”,  “disturbed”, “gutless creep”, “lunatic” and “dickhead” to mention just a few recent examples).

Phil Andrews has also directed a number of implied threats at me, including expressing his desire to give me a slapping. Am I alone in thinking that this is inappropriate for someone who aspires to renewed public office?

Considering the tone of their online language I suspect that should either of these potty-mouthed charmers ever make an appearance on my current doorstep then PC Plod will almost certainly take a keen interest in finding out what they are doing there.

There is one final aspect of the behaviour of Phil Andrews which is worthy of close examination and this relates to his tactic of making false accusations against his political opponents. Many of these smears stick because they cannot be disproven.

As an example he has accused me of playing a part in the vandalising of his car, though when challenged over this claimed that I would not have had the “courage” to do so. It is very informative that the former portfolio holder for ‘Community Safety’ regards committing an act of criminal damage to private property in the owner’s absence to be worthy of the term 'courage'. Most people would call it crass stupidity and cowardice.

Among his other false allegations: that I sent a mailing (presumably about him) to his work colleagues; that I was behind anonymous comments he had posted on his own blog (this he backs up with another falsehood – namely that he has obtained my IP address because a mutual friend shared my emails with him); that I was behind anti-immigrant postings on the ‘BrentfordTW8.com’ internet discussion forum (I won’t even dignify that one with a response); that my family live in the South West so as to be as far away from me as possible (please refer to my last response); and that I have never had the “courage” to stand for public office. (In fact I’ve stood twice but would contest the notion that it is courage that motivates a person to do so).   

Phil Andrews has also repeatedly claimed that I was banned from the local Neighbour Net fora for allegedly posting under assumed names. Not true. In 2011, after two years of posting, the moderators sent me an email stating that my account had been suspended "after complaints from other users”. This is nothing unusual and in fact dozens of political contributors have had their accounts terminated over the years.

One final example of a Phil Andrews falsehood which I will add to the mix: he has stated that despite living in Southall I am politically active in Isleworth and has accused me of being behind newsletters recently circulated by the Isleworth Labour branch.

Apart from posting an online article about the ICG I have played no part in Isleworth politics since 2010. In fact my only substantive political activity since then has been to send about half a dozen letters to the Ealing Gazette (each of them critical of UKIP). Disability has prevented me from being more active.

However, I freely admit to having more than a passing interest in the outcome of this month’s election in Isleworth especially in the light of the repeated attacks made on me by one of that ward’s candidates. Why wouldn’t I?

Phil Andrews’ fixation with your truly has led him to make various other allegations and although these are too numerous to rebut individually they do lead me to conclude that he seems to live in a surreal world dominated by his paranoia and personal vendettas. Should he make any further such accusations please do not assume they are true simply because a denial is not issued in each and every case.

One comical anecdote is that he has frequently charged that I do not have a girlfriend. The underlying implication seems to be that because someone is mad enough to disagree with him it necessarily follows that they are too inadequate or unhinged to form a close personal relationship.

Why does any of this matter? It matters because Phil Andrews has now seen fit to level an accusation of corruption at one of his Labour opponents in this month’s local election. In the light of this it is surely important that voters understand that he has a track record of making inaccurate allegations of this sort.

More ominously it would seem that his latest smear, relating to a housing allocation, has been deliberately timed to ensure that his opponent has no realistic hope of disproving it this side of polling day. The allegation mirrors similar insinuations which he levelled at former Isleworth Labour Councillor Vanessa Smith a dozen or so years ago. (Needless to say, no evidence was ever forthcoming).

As for his political track record I would recommend that readers pour themselves a strong mug of coffee, click on the following link and look at the 4,500-word essay contained therein. It is essential reading for any investigative journalist who wishes to really understand some of the background to the current controversy unfolding in Isleworth Ward…

http://www.chiswickchat.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=42&start=10

Captain Darling

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote28/04/14 01:42:00 Phil Andrews
   Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote28/04/14 13:43:00 Steve Taylor
      Re:Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote29/04/14 06:57:00 Ian Speed
         Re:Re:Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote29/04/14 10:26:00 Vanessa Smith
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote29/04/14 13:48:00 Steve Taylor
               Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote29/04/14 14:01:00 Vanessa Smith
                  Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote29/04/14 15:42:00 Steve Taylor
                     Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote29/04/14 21:03:00 Ian Speed
                        :Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote30/04/14 12:35:00 Steve Taylor
                           Re::Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote30/04/14 12:44:00 Ian Speed
                           Re::Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote30/04/14 12:47:00 Guy Lambert
                              Re:Re::Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote30/04/14 13:00:00 John Connelly
                                 Re:Re:Re::Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote30/04/14 14:01:00 Paul Fisher
                                    Re:Re:Re:Re::Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote30/04/14 14:25:00 Vanessa Smith
                                       Re:Re:Re:Re:Re::Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote30/04/14 14:30:00 Steve Taylor
                                          Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re::Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote30/04/14 14:33:00 Huw Burford-Taylor
                                             Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re::Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote30/04/14 15:00:00 Phil Andrews
                                                Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re::Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote30/04/14 15:05:00 John Connelly
                                                Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re::Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote30/04/14 15:13:00 Huw Burford-Taylor
                                                   Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re::Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote30/04/14 15:28:00 Phil Andrews
                                          Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re::Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote30/04/14 15:11:00 Vanessa Smith
                                             Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re::Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote30/04/14 15:42:00 Steve Taylor
                                       Re:Re:Re:Re:Re::Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote30/04/14 14:37:00 Steve Taylor
                              Re:Re::Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote30/04/14 14:32:00 Phil Andrews
                                 Re:Re:Re::Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote30/04/14 14:37:00 Huw Burford-Taylor
                                 Re:Re:Re::Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote30/04/14 14:49:00 Guy Lambert
                                    Re:Re:Re:Re::Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote30/04/14 17:38:00 Ian Speed
                                       Re:Re:Re:Re:Re::Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote30/04/14 17:46:00 Phil Andrews
                                          Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re::Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote30/04/14 18:32:00 Vanessa Smith
                                             Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re::Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote30/04/14 18:56:00 Phil Andrews
                                                Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re::Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote30/04/14 18:59:00 Vanessa Smith
                                                   Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re::Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote30/04/14 20:00:00 Guy Lambert
   Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote30/04/14 20:07:00 Sarah Felstead
      Re:Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote30/04/14 20:43:00 Ian Speed
      Re:Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote01/05/14 13:35:00 Sarah Felstead
   Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote01/05/14 11:18:00 Kelly Adams
      Re:Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote01/05/14 13:15:00 Kyle Smith
      Re:Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote01/05/14 13:38:00 Sarah Felstead
         Re:Re:Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote01/05/14 13:48:00 Andrew Sibley
         Re:Re:Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote01/05/14 13:50:00 Steve Taylor
            I think the expression is...01/05/14 14:22:00 Keith Iddon
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote02/05/14 22:27:00 Steve Taylor
      Re:Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote01/05/14 15:37:00 Phil Andrews
         Re:Re:Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote01/05/14 18:03:00 Guy Lambert
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote01/05/14 18:23:00 Phil Andrews
               Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote01/05/14 22:28:00 Guy Lambert
                  Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote01/05/14 23:12:00 Steve Taylor
                     Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote02/05/14 00:04:00 Guy Lambert
   Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote02/05/14 01:24:00 Kelly Adams
      Re:Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote02/05/14 06:19:00 Phil Andrews
      Why should Isleworth voters vote for UKIP? 02/05/14 12:57:00 Ian Speed
         Re:Why should Isleworth voters vote for UKIP? 02/05/14 13:23:00 Simon Anderson
            The Labour/UKIP controversy explained.02/05/14 16:33:00 Huw Burford-Taylor
         Re:Why should Isleworth voters vote for UKIP? 03/05/14 14:50:00 Ian Speed
            Re:Re:Why should Isleworth voters vote for UKIP? 04/05/14 08:04:00 Phil Andrews
               Re:Re:Re:Why should Isleworth voters vote for UKIP? 04/05/14 09:06:00 Ian Speed
                  Re:Re:Re:Re:Why should Isleworth voters vote for UKIP? 05/05/14 09:18:00 Ian Speed
               Re:Re:Re:Why should Isleworth voters vote for UKIP? 04/05/14 09:53:00 Steve Taylor
                  Re:Re:Re:Re:Why should Isleworth voters vote for UKIP? 07/05/14 16:37:00 Richard Greenhough
      Re:Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote02/05/14 17:26:00 Richard Greenhough
         Re:Re:Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote02/05/14 18:29:00 Phil Andrews
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote02/05/14 19:02:00 Keith Iddon
   Latest - Isleworth UKIP candidate Kelly Adams stood to settle a score, then "found" two other candidates02/05/14 19:41:00 Phil Andrews
      Re:Latest - Isleworth UKIP candidate Kelly Adams stood to settle a score, then "found" two other candidates02/05/14 21:15:00 Andrew Sibley
         Re:Re:Latest - Isleworth UKIP candidate Kelly Adams stood to settle a score, then "found" two other candidates02/05/14 21:37:00 Phil Andrews
            Re:Re:Re:Latest - Isleworth UKIP candidate Kelly Adams stood to settle a score, then "found" two other candidates02/05/14 21:44:00 Andrew Sibley
               Is the ICG displaying "astounding hypocrisy" over UKIP?04/05/14 11:23:00 Terry Watson
                  Re:Is the ICG displaying "astounding hypocrisy" over UKIP?04/05/14 11:57:00 Phil Andrews
                  Re:Is the ICG displaying "astounding hypocrisy" over UKIP?04/05/14 12:22:00 Vanessa Smith
                     Re:Re:Is the ICG displaying "astounding hypocrisy" over UKIP?04/05/14 12:40:00 Terry Watson
                        Tongue in cheek 04/05/14 12:55:00 Ian Speed
                           Re:Tongue in cheek 04/05/14 15:24:00 Simon Anderson
                              Re:Re:Tongue in cheek 04/05/14 15:42:00 Ian Speed
                                 Re:Re:Re:Tongue in cheek 04/05/14 16:03:00 Vanessa Smith
                                    Re:Re:Re:Re:Tongue in cheek 04/05/14 16:35:00 Ian Speed
                           Re:Tongue in cheek 04/05/14 17:47:00 Steve Taylor
                              Re:Re:Tongue in cheek 05/05/14 10:47:00 Simon Anderson
                                 Re:Re:Re:Tongue in cheek 05/05/14 21:16:00 Steve Taylor
                                    An interesting little debate07/05/14 18:14:00 David Giles
                                       Re: The plot thickens......07/05/14 18:29:00 Vanessa Smith
                                          Re:Re: The plot thickens......07/05/14 19:01:00 Paul Fisher
                                       Re:An interesting little debate07/05/14 20:49:00 Phil Andrews
                                          Re:Re:An interesting little debate07/05/14 21:36:00 Jim Lawes
                                             Re:Re:Re:An interesting little debate07/05/14 22:21:00 Ian Speed
                                                Re:Re:Re:Re:An interesting little debate08/05/14 12:41:00 David Giles
                                                   Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:An interesting little debate08/05/14 13:19:00 Phil Andrews
                                                      Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:An interesting little debate08/05/14 14:11:00 Jim Lawes
                                                         Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:An interesting little debate08/05/14 14:46:00 Vanessa Smith
                                                            Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:An interesting little debate08/05/14 15:08:00 Jim Lawes
                                                               The Solution09/05/14 17:01:00 David Giles
                                                                  Re:The Solution09/05/14 22:44:00 Phil Andrews
                                                                  Re:The Solution10/05/14 01:08:00 Ian Speed
                                                                  Re:The Solution10/05/14 02:04:00 Guy Lambert
                                                                     Re:Re:The Solution10/05/14 09:19:00 Phil Andrews
                                                               Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:An interesting little debate09/05/14 17:57:00 Vanessa Smith
                                                                  Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:An interesting little debate09/05/14 23:14:00 Phil Andrews
                                                                     Re:The solution10/05/14 05:41:00 Steve Taylor
                                                                     Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:An interesting little debate10/05/14 15:03:00 Vanessa Smith
                                                                        Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:An interesting little debate10/05/14 21:35:00 Guy Lambert
                                                                           Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:An interesting little debate11/05/14 07:12:00 Steve Taylor
                                                                              Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:An interesting little debate11/05/14 09:28:00 Vanessa Smith
                                                                                 Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:An interesting little debate11/05/14 10:24:00 Steve Taylor
                                                                                    Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:An interesting little debate11/05/14 13:17:00 Andrew Sibley
                                                                                       Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:An interesting little debate11/05/14 15:36:00 Vanessa Smith
                                                                                          :Re:Re:An interesting little debate12/05/14 00:09:00 Steve Taylor
                                                                                             Re::Re:Re:An interesting little debate13/05/14 09:40:00 Steve Taylor
   Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote13/05/14 11:11:00 Chris Broadbent
      Re:Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote13/05/14 11:17:00 Vanessa Smith
         Re:Re:Re:Labour in Isleworth fields slate of “UKIP” candidates to split protest vote13/05/14 12:01:00 Phil Andrews
            The choice is simple13/05/14 12:17:00 David Giles
               Re:The choice is simple13/05/14 12:18:00 Phil Andrews
                  Re:Re:The choice is simple13/05/14 12:37:00 Andrew Sibley
                     The choice is simple - Vote Conservative15/05/14 11:28:00 David Giles
                        Re:The choice is simple - Vote Conservative15/05/14 22:29:00 Andrew Sibley
                           Re:Re:The choice is simple - Vote Conservative16/05/14 09:47:00 Phil Andrews
                              Re:Re:Re:The choice is simple - Vote Conservative16/05/14 11:03:00 David Giles
                                 Re:Re:Re:Re:The choice is simple - Vote Conservative16/05/14 11:14:00 Paul Fisher
                                 Re:Re:Re:Re:The choice is simple - Vote Conservative16/05/14 11:14:00 Phil Andrews
                                    Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:The choice is simple - Vote Conservative16/05/14 11:59:00 Sarah Felstead
                                       Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:The choice is simple - Vote Conservative16/05/14 12:47:00 Vanessa Smith
                           Re:Re:The choice is simple - Vote Conservative16/05/14 12:26:00 Steve Taylor
                              Re:Re:Re:The choice is simple - Vote Conservative16/05/14 12:46:00 Huw Burford-Taylor
                                 Re:Re:Re:Re:The choice is simple - Vote Conservative16/05/14 12:48:00 Steve Taylor
                                    Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:The choice is simple - Vote Conservative16/05/14 12:55:00 Huw Burford-Taylor
                                       Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:The choice is simple - Vote Conservative16/05/14 13:14:00 Paul Fisher
                                          Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:The choice is simple - Vote Conservative16/05/14 13:23:00 Huw Burford-Taylor
                                             Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:The choice is simple - Vote Conservative16/05/14 16:05:00 Vanessa Smith
                                                Wasteful Tories 16/05/14 16:31:00 Ian Speed
                                                   Mr Speed17/05/14 08:45:00 John Todd
                                                      Re:Mr Speed17/05/14 09:14:00 Phil Andrews
                                                      Re:Mr Speed17/05/14 12:45:00 Ian Speed
                                                   Re:Wasteful Tories 17/05/14 08:52:00 Steve Taylor
                                                      Re:Re:Wasteful Tories 17/05/14 12:47:00 Ian Speed
                                                         Re:Re:Re:Wasteful Tories 18/05/14 10:51:00 Steve Taylor
                                                            Re:Re:Re:Re:Wasteful Tories 18/05/14 10:56:00 Andrew Sibley
                                             Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:The choice is simple - Vote Conservative17/05/14 08:29:00 Steve Taylor
                                       Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:The choice is simple - Vote Conservative17/05/14 08:22:00 Steve Taylor

Forum Home