Forum Message

Topic: Re:Automatic detection & fines for smoky exhausts
Posted by: Adam Beamish
Date/Time: 11/08/18 14:12:00

I also wish there was more widespread use of CCTV/ANPR cameras for bad driving.

I've mentioned it before but there a guy I can only use 4 and 6 letter words to describe who often comes to the entrance of our development to drop off or pick-up what I assume is his young son.  So the guy isn't a 17 year old boy racer. 

And, it's always the same, when he leaves (whether his young son is in the car or not) he'll drive his clapped out red BMW estate like an utter idiot, as though he's Lewis Hamilton on pole position, but without the driving ability. 

Now being the harsh sod that I am I couldn't care less if he crashes and injures/kills himself (the sooner he does the slightly safer our roads become) but sadly what usually happens in these cases is he'll take some innocent victim(s) with him.

No doubt if the police ever witness him driving like hoes does they'll throw the book at him, but of course that assumes they are around to witness it, hence how I wish CCTV etc. was used more often to identify and punish such drivers in the absence of a visual police presence.

If anyone can ever explain why a grown adult behaves like that in a public place (especially with their son in the car) I'm all ears, I'll zoom down the autobahns in Germany, I'll drive muscle cars in California, I've got points on my licence for speeding on motorways in this country, but boy oh boy, why drive like a complete c*ck on residential streets ? - maybe he's that 'desperate' to impress his young son because he's so inadequate in all other respects ?!.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Automatic detection & fines for smoky exhausts11/08/18 10:52:00 Lorne Gifford
   Re:Automatic detection & fines for smoky exhausts11/08/18 14:12:00 Adam Beamish
      Re:Re:Automatic detection & fines for smoky exhausts11/08/18 15:29:00 Jennifer Selig
         Re:Re:Re:Automatic detection & fines for smoky exhausts11/08/18 16:40:00 Adam Beamish
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Automatic detection & fines for smoky exhausts17/08/18 06:47:00 Nicholas Beard
               Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Automatic detection & fines for smoky exhausts17/08/18 15:27:00 Lorne Gifford
   Re:Automatic detection & fines for smoky exhausts17/08/18 17:32:00 Nicholas Beard

Forum Home