Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Re:Re:Notting Hill Housing Estate invites residents to tell them what they think
Posted by: Phil Andrews
Date/Time: 11/11/13 17:09:00

There's no comparing housing associations with crooks and thugs like Rachman but from my personal experience, and that of others of my own acquaintance, NHHG has a serious attitude problem when it comes to engaging with its tenants.  Invariably its officers assume an adversarial position even when the tenant is trying to be helpful and constructive, and this flaw is pretty much universal which leads me to assume that there is something fundamentally wrong with the training rather than it being the fault of individual staff members.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Notting Hill Housing Estate invites residents to tell them what they think11/11/13 11:58:00 Phil Andrews
   Re:Notting Hill Housing Estate invites residents to tell them what they think11/11/13 16:01:00 Iain Muir
      Re:Re:Notting Hill Housing Estate invites residents to tell them what they think11/11/13 16:07:00 Phil Andrews
         Re:Re:Re:Notting Hill Housing Estate invites residents to tell them what they think11/11/13 16:34:00 Iain Muir
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Notting Hill Housing Estate invites residents to tell them what they think11/11/13 17:06:00 Anthony Waller
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Notting Hill Housing Estate invites residents to tell them what they think11/11/13 17:09:00 Phil Andrews

Forum Home