Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Proposed closure of Charing X & Hammersmith Hospitals is a disgrace!
Posted by: Dawn Hardy
Date/Time: 04/09/12 12:14:00

David I can only talk from my experience of Charing X over the last 10 years, if this hospital had closed I would most definitely not be here, 3 times in that period they have done wonders for me and many many other's.So we all have to give a great big thank you to all who campaigned.

Yes I most certainly agree with you previous government were culpable on the proposed closures at that time, perhaps Mr Slaughter saw the error and instead of compounding it he decided to fight against it.

If we had less management in the running of hospitals and more Matrons and Heads of Departments running these hospitals, money would be save and the hospitals run as they should be.

I am sick to death of being told that there is no money for us and yet were are perpetually giving billions to the EU,just how much have we donated to them in the last 2 years for instance 50-60 Billion that does not include the 12 Billion in Aid to various countries and yet we cannot afford to keep all our hospitals open.

Government needs to ensure they fund our own infrastructure before funding other countries before the UK.What was it that we gave Ethiopia 280 Million and what did their government do brought 10 Dream Liners instead of feeding the starving and homeless.

Did you know that our government has absolutely no input on how the Aid monies are spent once the funds are transferred they do what they want with it with impunity. Outrageous don't you think.   

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Proposed closure of Charing X & Hammersmith Hospitals is a disgrace!26/08/12 12:36:00 Dawn Hardy
   Re:Proposed closure of Charing X & Hammersmith Hospitals is a disgrace!27/08/12 16:44:00 Dawn Hardy
   Re:Proposed closure of Charing X & Hammersmith Hospitals is a disgrace!01/09/12 11:57:00 David Giles
      Re:Re:Proposed closure of Charing X & Hammersmith Hospitals is a disgrace!04/09/12 12:14:00 Dawn Hardy
         Re:Re:Re:Proposed closure of Charing X & Hammersmith Hospitals is a disgrace!04/09/12 12:19:00 Vanessa Smith
      Re:Re:Proposed closure of Charing X & Hammersmith Hospitals is a disgrace!05/09/12 11:07:00 Neil Chippendale
         Re:Re:Re:Proposed closure of Charing X & Hammersmith Hospitals is a disgrace!05/09/12 11:47:00 George Knox
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Proposed closure of Charing X & Hammersmith Hospitals is a disgrace!05/09/12 14:49:00 Vanessa Smith
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Proposed closure of Charing X & Hammersmith Hospitals is a disgrace!05/09/12 15:56:00 Dawn Hardy
               Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Proposed closure of Charing X & Hammersmith Hospitals is a disgrace!06/09/12 12:32:00 Vanessa Smith
         Re:Re:Re:Proposed closure of Charing X & Hammersmith Hospitals is a disgrace!05/09/12 15:44:00 Dawn Hardy
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Proposed closure of Charing X & Hammersmith Hospitals is a disgrace!06/09/12 18:44:00 Vanessa Smith

Forum Home