Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:This Forum must be nearly 20 years old ... !
Posted by: Jeremy Parkinson
Date/Time: 18/04/24 16:45:00

You have every right to freedom of speech but there does seem to be a bit of a logical fallacy posting a complaint about a lack of posts on particular subjects. Why not start a thread on issues you'd like to see discussed?

You are doing a gross injustice to the participants on this forum who include a range of people many of whom have some interesting insights into what is going on in the area. All of the issues you say are not discussed are in fact regular topics and I would say that what has been contributed has expanded my knowledge of the subjects. The Pret grafitti hasn't been discussed here perhaps because people want to avoid touching on events in the Middle East but it has been covered in the site's newsletter. If you do want to dip your toe into those troubled waters - fill your boots.

There are sound reasons to avoid sites like Facebook and NextDoor so other means of community discussion are to be encouraged in my view.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
This Forum must be nearly 20 years old ... !17/04/24 18:15:00 Jim Lawes
   Re:This Forum must be nearly 20 years old ... !17/04/24 18:35:00 Richard Williams
   Re:This Forum must be nearly 20 years old ... !17/04/24 19:20:00 R Destcroix
      Re:Re:This Forum must be nearly 20 years old ... !18/04/24 16:45:00 Jeremy Parkinson
      Re:Re:This Forum must be nearly 20 years old ... !18/04/24 17:03:00 Pat Kingham

Forum Home