Forum Message

Topic: Re:A fundamental flaw in Hounslow's Parking Strategy
Posted by: Raymond Havelock
Date/Time: 22/09/23 07:30:00

Having read that it's a mix of a few good ideas, some totally impractical ideas and some sneaky bits weaved in with the usual vagueness.
And a map than cannot be enlarged to see exactly what works.

I use Enterprise Car Club but it's gotten very expensive now to use and with all the local delays and diversions almost impossible to hire for the shortest period so it's doubles the cost for the actual time I need it even with a bit of delay time factored in.  Plus I now have to book weeks in advance for a short slot and, of course the demand is generally at the same times. You would need almost as many car club vehicles as there are private vehicles to make this practicable at all times.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
A fundamental flaw in Hounslow's Parking Strategy20/09/23 08:29:00 Jeremy Parkinson
   Re:A fundamental flaw in Hounslow's Parking Strategy22/09/23 07:30:00 Raymond Havelock
      Re:Re:A fundamental flaw in Hounslow's Parking Strategy22/09/23 11:27:00 Anne England
         Re:Re:Re:A fundamental flaw in Hounslow's Parking Strategy22/09/23 16:24:00 Raymond Havelock
            Re:Re:Re:Re:A fundamental flaw in Hounslow's Parking Strategy22/09/23 19:05:00 Elizabeth Price
               Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:A fundamental flaw in Hounslow's Parking Strategy24/09/23 09:41:00 Vanessa Smith

Forum Home