Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Brook Road South - front door kicked
Posted by: Tracie Dudley Craig
Date/Time: 23/03/24 16:42:00

Thank you very much for your response, Cllr Lambert.

No, we haven’t reported it. What to say? We were watching a repeat of The Vicar of Dibley after supper and *someone* did *something* to our front door? Doesn’t seem as though the police would be terribly interested.

All I can say is that it frightened us (especially me) and that, once again, I question whether I want to continue living in Brentford. This is sad, because I used to love it here. Nowadays, I won’t nip to the square (as we call it - the shops under Charlton House) after dark, nor do I want us to walk to our house if we’ve been out in the evening - it’s Ubers all the way. I don’t even like going out locally for dinner or a drink, which is crazy. This is all bad enough - now I feel as though our house is under siege.

It was probably just some silly kids, but it was horrible. At least I was with my husband. Someone on their own could be absolutely terrified.

All part of 21st Century urban life, I suppose.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Brook Road South - front door kicked22/03/24 21:58:00 Tracie Dudley Craig
   Re:Brook Road South - front door kicked23/03/24 11:20:00 Guy Lambert
      Re:Re:Brook Road South - front door kicked23/03/24 16:42:00 Tracie Dudley Craig
         Re:Re:Re:Brook Road South - front door kicked24/03/24 08:05:00 Nicholas Beard
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Brook Road South - front door kicked24/03/24 09:28:00 Guy Lambert
   Re:Brook Road South - front door kicked04/04/24 14:45:00 Tracie Dudley Craig

Forum Home