Forum Message

Topic: |Parking Ticket- For the attn of Richard Jennings
Posted by: Gus Silva
Date/Time: 03/07/19 11:43:00

Hello richard jennings
I was referred to you from the Chiswick citizens advice bureax on wed 3rd july 19.My querry to you is regarding a Parking ticket I received through the post.Basically I was doing a delivery for Amazonflex as a self-employed driver.I entered an entrance to an Apartment block of flats called Princess court just off Queensway high st {where there is no parking in general}.I parked up just in front of the entrance and had a friend with me who acts as a lookout on some deliveries that I do.The problem is unfortunately I wasnt aware of any signs as I feel they were on this particular obsructed by a few parked cars on the opposite side of the compund. Also I took just 10 minutes to make the delivery.May I say that I feel there should have been at least a sign before entering the area by the apartments to notify me of what I was entering into.Am I justified in asking for this? I will be popping over to the area in question to take a few photos to see if you think I have a small chance of a case to answer to take through to P.O.P.L.A { which is the independant panel.If you need to call me my no is 07787157333. thank you

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
|Parking Ticket- For the attn of Richard Jennings03/07/19 11:43:00 Gus Silva
   Re:|Parking Ticket- For the attn of Richard Jennings03/07/19 13:54:00 N V Brooks
      Re:Re:|Parking Ticket- For the attn of Richard Jennings03/07/19 17:02:00 Adam Beamish
         Re:Re:Re:|Parking Ticket- For the attn of Richard Jennings04/07/19 17:22:00 Peter Evans
            Re:Re:Re:Re:|Parking Ticket- For the attn of Richard Jennings05/07/19 22:02:00 Philippa Bond
               Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:|Parking Ticket- For the attn of Richard Jennings08/07/19 00:18:00 Peter Evans
   Re:|Parking Ticket- For the attn of Richard Jennings12/07/19 22:45:00 Richard Jennings

Forum Home