Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Shaw and Kilburn Heron Trading Estate Acton.
Posted by: Neil Milkins
Date/Time: 30/06/19 12:45:00

Hi Sarah. As far as I am aware no D.N.A. evidence is available or in existence to link the murder victims to the killer. Below is a part of an email that I received on Friday from  a cold case detective working on the nudes' murders case.                                        
                                                       "With a case of this nature it is going to take quite some time to try and decipher what work has been completed previously and locate the necessary paperwork to ensure we are not repeating work that has already been completed by other officers previously. I have spoken with my supervisors and they agree that this is a case that will take time to look into and assess and review what material we already have and what work has been done on the case previously. Unfortunately all of the case material for Historical cases is not stored within our buildings and therefore if we require any paperwork to look into matters we have to request it from our archive. I apologise that at this stage I cannot give a definitive answer and provide more of a concise update, however we are trying to look into the matters you have raised and also in relation to the TV documentary that was aired at the start of the year."

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Shaw and Kilburn Heron Trading Estate Acton.29/05/19 10:47:00 Neil Milkins
   Re:Shaw and Kilburn Heron Trading Estate Acton.29/06/19 23:41:00 Sarah Felstead
      Re:Re:Shaw and Kilburn Heron Trading Estate Acton.29/06/19 23:44:00 Sarah Felstead
      Re:Re:Shaw and Kilburn Heron Trading Estate Acton.30/06/19 12:45:00 Neil Milkins

Forum Home