Forum Message

Topic: Brentford Voice Civic Society: Poll on what you want to see in Brentford :)
Posted by: Christabel Keenan
Date/Time: 13/04/19 14:54:00

Friends, Romans, countrymen,

On behalf of Brentford Voice, I present to you a survey in which you can reflect to us your utopian image of Brentford. Please rank the options 1 to to 10 :)

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/NNQ6NVD

The options are based on suggestions from our last public meeting. If you wish you be involved with us, please email myself or Martin Case:
christabelkeenan@gmail.com
caseym@blueyonder.co.uk

A quick note on the logistics of the survey: due to technical ineptitude it is possible to choose a number more than once- please don't do that or I won't know how to process the data!

Thanks,
Christabel

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Brentford Voice Civic Society: Poll on what you want to see in Brentford :)13/04/19 14:54:00 Christabel Keenan
   Re:Brentford Voice Civic Society: Poll on what you want to see in Brentford :)13/04/19 16:00:00 Reg Ghosh
   Re:Brentford Voice Civic Society: Poll on what you want to see in Brentford :)13/04/19 16:30:00 Tracie Dudley Craig
      Re:Re:Brentford Voice Civic Society: Poll on what you want to see in Brentford :)14/04/19 07:33:00 Emma Renton
   Re:Brentford Voice Civic Society: Poll on what you want to see in Brentford :)14/04/19 11:53:00 Christabel Keenan

Forum Home