|TOYOTA SALES EXECUTIVES– TW8 9DP
Are you an experienced Sales Executive, Advisor or a Customer Service professional? Are you looking to take on a new challenge? If so, we are now recruiting for Toyota Sales Executives and are looking for individuals just like you!
Salary: Competitive basic salary of £20,000 pa, depending on experience plus commission, Company Vehicle, uncapped OTE, possible earnings in excess of £40,000. This role involves weekend working.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that maximum profit is achieved from the sale of new and pre-owned vehicles and accessories in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures and Dealer Operating standards.
ABOUT CURRIE MOTORS
With over eight decades of experience in automotive industry we are one of the South leading dealerships for Toyota and Lexus.
We were established as, and to this day (4 generations later) remains very much a family operated business. You can therefore trust us to work as hard as we can to uphold the values that underpin all that we do. Our difference comes from the personalised service we offer to all our customers, which serves to enhance their experience and get to the core of their specific motoring needs. It's therefore no surprise to see that a high percentage of our business is made up of repeat customers or customer referrals.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To identify and develop prospects and to work with individual customers to understand their needs, guide them towards the most appropriate product and agree the sale.
• To prospect for new customers as directed by Sales Manager / General Manager and to encourage prospective customers to take test drives.
• To build rapport and understand customer requirements to guide them towards the best choice for them.
• To achieve monthly sales targets.
• To develop new relationships to win new business.
• To agree details of sale with customer taking into account part exchanges, accessories and finance arrangements in conjunction with General / Sales Managers.
• To assist in processing all documentation relating to the sale of a vehicle including coordinating order and delivery and handover of vehicle and ensure that this process is completed in accordance with departmental procedures.
• To work as a full member of the team working with colleagues to provide a seamless service to customers.
• To ensure that a thorough understanding an up to date knowledge of all products are maintained.
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Sales experience (not necessarily automotive) and the ability to work to pre-set targets.
• Experience of selling and discussing insurance related GP products under FCA authorisation is also advantageous.
• Good communication skills
• 22 days annual leave increasing on tenure plus 8 days bank holidays
• Loyalty & Long Service Awards
• Workplace Pension Scheme
• Discounts on car purchases / repairs / parts
• Life Assurance
• Eyecare Vouchers
• Car Leasing Scheme
• Employee Assistance programme
• Ongoing training, both in-house and with the manufacturer
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Type : ||Wanted|
|Price : ||basic salary £20,000, possible earnings in excess of £40,000|
|Date Placed : ||14/04/2022|
|Contact : |
|Email : ||email@example.com|